Due to Corona, we applied online, created an electronic e-Wallet account, took the money and started the project.
Marah Al-Masri - Al-Salt
- > 140,685 active borrowers
- >95.80% of active borrowers are women
- Total amount of loans disbursed is > 25,946,773.
- Repayment rate is >94.46%
- > 30,441 loans
- > 31 international and local awards
- > 63 branches
- > 745 employees
- > 73.15% of employees are women
Yasmine managed to secure an extra income for her and her family from cattle raising and dairy products manufacturing.
The 37-year-old Yasmine said that Microfund for Women gave her the utmost support, both financially and emotionally, which gave her enough motivation to turn her ideas into reality; this all happened after finding herself the sole supporter for her family of 5.
Ms. Balawneh said that Microfund for Women was with her from the beginning of her project, first with the needed loan to start her business and then offer several training courses that helped marketing and managing her business.