Four years ago, I began my journey with MFW and started my dairy business. I renewed my loan a few times and thankfully, my family and I are reaping the benefits of my project’s success.
Nofoth Abdulrahman - Ajloun
- > 140,685 active borrowers
- >95.80% of active borrowers are women
- Total amount of loans disbursed is > 25,946,773.
- Repayment rate is >94.46%
- > 30,441 loans
- > 31 international and local awards
- > 63 branches
- > 745 employees
- > 73.15% of employees are women
Wardeh turned to Microfund for Women seeking financial support and encouragement to expand her supermarket and buy new supplies.
She said that the loan she obtained from Microfund for Women played a vital role in the success of her supermarket, and she encourages the women in her community to go to Microfund for Women to fund their businesses.