With a small plan, I could support my family, and through Microfund for Women’s platforms, I was able to market my business to expand it and help more families in need.
Amal Abd Al Lateef
- > 140,685 active borrowers
- >95.80% of active borrowers are women
- Total amount of loans disbursed is > 25,946,773.
- Repayment rate is >94.46%
- > 30,441 loans
- > 31 international and local awards
- > 63 branches
- > 745 employees
- > 73.15% of employees are women
Since she was knee-high to a grasshopper, Wafaa loved flowers and used to artistically arranged them. She has been remarkably good at it, supported and encouraged by her family.
When she wanted to turn this hobby into a business, she sought the support of Microfund for Women, which provided her with the necessary funding to purchase the flowers and other materials for the home project, which became her primary source of income.
She dreams of having an independent flower shop in the future.