I took around 5 consecutive loans from MFW… Each time my business got better because I managed to purchase the proper resources.
Manal Salman - Na’ur
- > 140,685 active borrowers
- >95.80% of active borrowers are women
- Total amount of loans disbursed is > 25,946,773.
- Repayment rate is >94.46%
- > 30,441 loans
- > 31 international and local awards
- > 63 branches
- > 745 employees
- > 73.15% of employees are women
Being in her 50s and being illiterate didn’t stop Tufaha from relying on herself to help support her family and husband where she lives in Mafraq.
Tufaha chose to resell mobile credit cards. She buys these cards in bulk and resells them to her relatives and neighbors, leaving her with a modest profit that helps her and her family’s financial status.
Tufaha praised the support she got from Microfund for Women, which allowed her to start this business and support her family of 8.