I got sick 3 times and my two daughters had cesarean deliveries. MFW is always there for us.
Donia Turkmani - Sahab
- > 140,685 active borrowers
- >95.80% of active borrowers are women
- Total amount of loans disbursed is > 25,946,773.
- Repayment rate is >94.46%
- > 30,441 loans
- > 31 international and local awards
- > 63 branches
- > 745 employees
- > 73.15% of employees are women
To provide for her family of 3, Tahani started her business selling cotton-made traditional attires in As-Salt, where she lives.
The 29-year-old Tahani said she could not find a job despite holding a bachelor’s degree. However, this was enough motivation to start her own business after obtaining a fund from Microfund for Women.
When asked about her experience with MFW, she said that they didn’t hold back on their help and showered her with magnificent support by giving her 3 funds. Lastly, she encourages the women to go after their dreams and prove themselves as a productive part of society’s fabric.