Through the tremendous support I have received from Microfund for Women, I managed to market my clay business and reach more customers.
- > 140,685 active borrowers
- >95.80% of active borrowers are women
- Total amount of loans disbursed is > 25,946,773.
- Repayment rate is >94.46%
- > 30,441 loans
- > 31 international and local awards
- > 63 branches
- > 745 employees
- > 73.15% of employees are women
Her difficult family circumstances forced her to consider opening her own business to increase the income for her and her only daughter.
Siham turned to Microfund for Women, which provided funding to purchase the special fabrics and silk threads to start her business, which is sewing and embroidery.
Along the way, she managed to overcome many obstacles, such as the weak marketing for her business and people who want her products but can’t afford them and ask for an installment plan. Yet, despite them all, she managed to secure enough profit to provide for her family.