MFW has given me enormous help during the corona pandemic. I’m grateful that my business stayed strong and I continued my success journey.
Laith Abu Al-Samn - A-Salt
- > 140,685 active borrowers
- >95.80% of active borrowers are women
- Total amount of loans disbursed is > 25,946,773.
- Repayment rate is >94.46%
- > 30,441 loans
- > 31 international and local awards
- > 63 branches
- > 745 employees
- > 73.15% of employees are women
Siham managed to secure an extra income for her family through the homemade pickles business she started at her house in Karimeh.
The 21-year-old Siham said that she could buy the needed ingredients and equipment to start her business after obtaining a fund from Microfund for Women. As a result, her business is making enough money to support her family of 3 and meet their daily needs.