I developed my business with the help of MFW and with the support of my husband. I am very proud of myself and everything I accomplished.
Hitham Al-Edani - Bayader
- > 136,000 active borrowers
- > 96% of active borrowers are women
- Total amount of loans disbursed is > 661,575,358
- Repayment rate is > 98%
- > 1,000,000 loans
- > 31 international and local awards
- > 63 branches
- > 700 employees
- > 68% of employees are women
Siham managed to secure an extra income for her family through the homemade pickles business she started at her house in Karimeh.
The 21-year-old Siham said that she could buy the needed ingredients and equipment to start her business after obtaining a fund from Microfund for Women. As a result, her business is making enough money to support her family of 3 and meet their daily needs.