Ever since I started my project, I focused on training and empowering women. My ambition is to train more than a thousand women, and hopefully my dream will soon come true.
Thaera Arabeyat - As-Salt
- > 140,685 active borrowers
- >95.80% of active borrowers are women
- Total amount of loans disbursed is > 25,946,773.
- Repayment rate is >94.46%
- > 30,441 loans
- > 31 international and local awards
- > 63 branches
- > 745 employees
- > 73.15% of employees are women
Samah shared the responsibilities of the house with her husband through the meal preparation services she provides for her neighbors in As-Salt, where she resides.
The 30-year-old manages to kickstart this business – that she dreamt of having for years now – after obtaining the needed financial support from Microfund for Women.
As the days went by and her business started to take off, Samah saw the positive financial impact on her family of 6, and the entire credit went to Microfund for Women, as she informed us, for the magnificent experience and perpetual support they provided.