After the vocational training courses, I started a plant nursery and sold my products through MFW’s market linkage.
Sana’a Awali - Amman
- > 140,685 active borrowers
- >95.80% of active borrowers are women
- Total amount of loans disbursed is > 25,946,773.
- Repayment rate is >94.46%
- > 30,441 loans
- > 31 international and local awards
- > 63 branches
- > 745 employees
- > 73.15% of employees are women
Safaa proved the strength of her ambitions and willpower to her community and family after opening a boutique that had a huge positive effect on her family in Al Mafraq.
The 39-year-old Safaa said that this boutique became a reality after obtaining a fund from Microfund for women. She also stated that starting this humble business helped her build her confidence and her worth, especially amongst her community and not to mention the positive financial aspect of it all.