Supporting my family is my only priority, and Microfund for Women stood beside me through my training to make products out of straw and support my family and brothers
- > 140,685 active borrowers
- >95.80% of active borrowers are women
- Total amount of loans disbursed is > 25,946,773.
- Repayment rate is >94.46%
- > 30,441 loans
- > 31 international and local awards
- > 63 branches
- > 745 employees
- > 73.15% of employees are women
After the death of her husband, Rabeea became the sole provider for her family, which motivated her to open a supermarket to be able to provide for her family.
The 43-year-old Rabeea revealed that 11 years ago, Microfund for Women provided her with a “Tadamon” loan that enabled her to open a supermarket and consequently to better her family’s living conditions.
She also added that throughout the years, she obtained 4 more “Tatweer” loans which she used to improve the quality of stock in her supermarket and to expand her supermarket, which increased the profit margin