Supporting my family is my only priority, and Microfund for Women stood beside me through my training to make products out of straw and support my family and brothers
- > 140,685 active borrowers
- >95.80% of active borrowers are women
- Total amount of loans disbursed is > 25,946,773.
- Repayment rate is >94.46%
- > 30,441 loans
- > 31 international and local awards
- > 63 branches
- > 745 employees
- > 73.15% of employees are women
Nijem Abu Hammour achieved financial and social success, which positively impacted the lives of her family of 6 through her project of homemade dairy products, olives and olive oil.
Nijem, 54, says that the income generated from her project improved her life, which would not have been possible without the funding and support of MFW.
She makes sure to strengthen her relationship with MFW, which has provided her with many non-financial services. Nijem encourages women to unleash their ideas because they can achieve themselves and their goals, as she puts it.