My love for kids was the reason I sought help from Microfund for Women to open my kindergarten. Thanks to God first and their support, my business is growing to more success.
- > 140,685 active borrowers
- >95.80% of active borrowers are women
- Total amount of loans disbursed is > 25,946,773.
- Repayment rate is >94.46%
- > 30,441 loans
- > 31 international and local awards
- > 63 branches
- > 745 employees
- > 73.15% of employees are women
Munira managed to improve the family income through her humble business of packing sanitary and hygiene products. She started after obtaining a loan from Microfund for Women.
The 42-year-old Munira said that the profits of her business contributed to the household income and helped to pay off for the daily essentials of her family of 7 that resides in As-Salt.
Munira expressed her wishes to get more loans from Microfund for Women after praising her initial experience. She is looking forward to growing her business and increase her profit to better the living situation of her family.