I developed my business with the help of MFW and with the support of my husband. I am very proud of myself and everything I accomplished.
Hitham Al-Edani - Bayader
- > 140,685 active borrowers
- >95.80% of active borrowers are women
- Total amount of loans disbursed is > 25,946,773.
- Repayment rate is >94.46%
- > 30,441 loans
- > 31 international and local awards
- > 63 branches
- > 745 employees
- > 73.15% of employees are women
Possessing a notable talent in tailoring and sewing, Muna decided to open a small tailor shop after obtaining the needed fund from Microfund for Women, which enabled her to buy the needed materials and equipment.
The 44-year-old Muna said she provides her services to her family and neighbors in Marj al Hamam, Amman.
When asked about the effect of her business, she said that whatever she makes off tailoring and sewing, she uses to pay off her family’s financial commitments, which leads to bettering their living status and increasing their income.