The full university scholarship lifted a burden that weighed heavy on me and my family.
Sireen Salameh - Amman
- > 140,685 active borrowers
- >95.80% of active borrowers are women
- Total amount of loans disbursed is > 25,946,773.
- Repayment rate is >94.46%
- > 30,441 loans
- > 31 international and local awards
- > 63 branches
- > 745 employees
- > 73.15% of employees are women
She and her family of three benefited from the house renovation fund from Microfund for Women. She used it to renovate her home, including retiling the floor, changing window frames, painting, and planting some trees.
This funding has contributed to improving the home’s infrastructure as well as external aesthetic elements. Mawaheb also hopes to improve the house entrance and build a fence around it in the future.
“The experience of more than a wonderful, the paperwork were transparent and straightforward, and the renovating funding is excellent because it is of long-term benefit, which reflects positively and concretely on the family.”