I do all my work by hand with the support of the women I trained. My dream is to expand my project and for everyone to know my work.
Jamla Al-Hanandeh - West Irbid
- > 136,000 active borrowers
- > 96% of active borrowers are women
- Total amount of loans disbursed is > 661,575,358
- Repayment rate is > 98%
- > 1,000,000 loans
- > 31 international and local awards
- > 63 branches
- > 700 employees
- > 68% of employees are women
The young Maram Abu Ruman strives hard to achieve her dream of owning a ladies’ salon after she embarked on a journey to sell cosmetics and home decoration products through funding she received from MFW.
Maram Abu Ruman, 26, says that her modest project has achieved some kind of financial independence, which prompted her to seek to expand her project by strengthening her relationship with MFW, which she described as “fruitful.”