I plan to open an independent training place to train women on how to draw on wood and glass and embordered; I want to empower them just like how Microfund for Women empowered me
- > 140,685 active borrowers
- >95.80% of active borrowers are women
- Total amount of loans disbursed is > 25,946,773.
- Repayment rate is >94.46%
- > 30,441 loans
- > 31 international and local awards
- > 63 branches
- > 745 employees
- > 73.15% of employees are women
The young Maram Abu Ruman strives hard to achieve her dream of owning a ladies’ salon after she embarked on a journey to sell cosmetics and home decoration products through funding she received from MFW.
Maram Abu Ruman, 26, says that her modest project has achieved some kind of financial independence, which prompted her to seek to expand her project by strengthening her relationship with MFW, which she described as “fruitful.”