Supporting my family is my only priority, and Microfund for Women stood beside me through my training to make products out of straw and support my family and brothers
- > 140,685 active borrowers
- >95.80% of active borrowers are women
- Total amount of loans disbursed is > 25,946,773.
- Repayment rate is >94.46%
- > 30,441 loans
- > 31 international and local awards
- > 63 branches
- > 745 employees
- > 73.15% of employees are women
Thanks to her beekeeping and honey business, Manar managed to improve the living status of her family of 7.
Maram states that her business could not have seen the light of day had it not been for the loans of Microfund for Women, which contributed to the development and growth of her business and was able to open a special space to operate from her home.
She also encourages all women in her community to start their businesses and develop themselves and their society. Manar dreams of expanding her business in the future and to able to supply honey to commercial markets soon.