Ever since I started my project, I focused on training and empowering women. My ambition is to train more than a thousand women, and hopefully my dream will soon come true.
Thaera Arabeyat - As-Salt
- > 140,685 active borrowers
- >95.80% of active borrowers are women
- Total amount of loans disbursed is > 25,946,773.
- Repayment rate is >94.46%
- > 30,441 loans
- > 31 international and local awards
- > 63 branches
- > 745 employees
- > 73.15% of employees are women
Extra income means extra happiness to her family. Madeline believed in this when she started selling blankets to provide additional income to her family in Mafraq.
The 33-year-old Madeline said that the fun she obtained from Microfund for Women allowed her to buy the blankets at competitive prices and resold again to her family and neighbors after adding a reasonable profit margin.
Madeline emphasized the positive effect her business left on her family of 4, as she encouraged every woman to go after their dreams and turn them into a reality.