Through the tremendous support I have received from Microfund for Women, I managed to market my clay business and reach more customers.
- > 140,685 active borrowers
- >95.80% of active borrowers are women
- Total amount of loans disbursed is > 25,946,773.
- Repayment rate is >94.46%
- > 30,441 loans
- > 31 international and local awards
- > 63 branches
- > 745 employees
- > 73.15% of employees are women
Lubna was famous amongst her family and community in Quaismeh to make different kinds of pickles. This encouraged her to start a home-based business to be able to support her family of two financially.
The 46-year-old Lubna said that she could start her business after obtaining a fund from Microfund for Women, which enabled her to buy the needed ingredients and equipment.
The seasonal pickles she prepares result in happiness and financial reward that positively affected her family’s financial conditions.