Supporting my family is my only priority, and Microfund for Women stood beside me through my training to make products out of straw and support my family and brothers
- > 140,685 active borrowers
- >95.80% of active borrowers are women
- Total amount of loans disbursed is > 25,946,773.
- Repayment rate is >94.46%
- > 30,441 loans
- > 31 international and local awards
- > 63 branches
- > 745 employees
- > 73.15% of employees are women
When Khaled wanted to expand his poultry shop, he went to MFW to see his options. It is worth mentioning that Khaled’s shop is one of the prominent ones in his area Na’our, with a broad base of customers who come for the great quality of chicken meat, competitive prices and excellent service he provides.
Khaled’s project is the only source of income for his family of five, and he hopes to be able to expand and develop his project by maintaining the machines he currently uses and buy new ones in the near future.