I came to Jordan 11 years ago and I had no relationships here at all… MFW supported and motivated me to develop and start new projects.
Ghofran Radwan - Tabarbour
- > 140,685 active borrowers
- >95.80% of active borrowers are women
- Total amount of loans disbursed is > 25,946,773.
- Repayment rate is >94.46%
- > 30,441 loans
- > 31 international and local awards
- > 63 branches
- > 745 employees
- > 73.15% of employees are women
Since she was young, Khadija has known her love of cooking and how good she was when it comes to whipping up some sweet treats and pastries for her family and starts her project to contribute to the household expenses of her family of 7 with her husband.
Khadija sought the help of Microfund for Women two years ago and obtained funding for various kitchen equipment and raw materials for making sweets. Her project has contributed to increasing the income and standard of living of her and her children.
Khadija encourages low-income women to start projects to increase their income and live a decent life.