MFW has given me enormous help during the corona pandemic. I’m grateful that my business stayed strong and I continued my success journey.
Laith Abu Al-Samn - A-Salt
- > 140,685 active borrowers
- >95.80% of active borrowers are women
- Total amount of loans disbursed is > 25,946,773.
- Repayment rate is >94.46%
- > 30,441 loans
- > 31 international and local awards
- > 63 branches
- > 745 employees
- > 73.15% of employees are women
Jamileh started working in selling clothes and covers to secure an extra income that elevated the living status of her family of 5.
The 40-year-old Jamileh said that she had obtained a fund from Microfund for Women, which enabled her to buy the needed goods at competitive prices and then resell them to the people in her neighborhood in Zezya, North of Amman.
When asked about her experience with Microfund for Women, Jamileh said that she got over 10 funds over the past 11 years, and the procedures were easy, fast, and trustworthy.