I used the loan I got from MFW to buy supplies in order to make my swings and sell my products. I rented a space as my project and customer base grew. I even have customers in the West Bank!
Farah Al-Khaffaji - Naour
- > 136,000 active borrowers
- > 96% of active borrowers are women
- Total amount of loans disbursed is > 661,575,358
- Repayment rate is > 98%
- > 1,000,000 loans
- > 31 international and local awards
- > 63 branches
- > 700 employees
- > 68% of employees are women
Hanieh managed to secure extra income for her family of two after making different kinds of dairy products and selling them to her neighbors in Sahab, Amman.
The 63-year-old Hanieh said that Microfund for Women gave her a loan to move forward with her business, which enabled her to better the family’s living conditions.