The full university scholarship lifted a burden that weighed heavy on me and my family.
Sireen Salameh - Amman
- > 140,685 active borrowers
- >95.80% of active borrowers are women
- Total amount of loans disbursed is > 25,946,773.
- Repayment rate is >94.46%
- > 30,441 loans
- > 31 international and local awards
- > 63 branches
- > 745 employees
- > 73.15% of employees are women
Microfund for Women granted Hajar a loan which allowed her to start her business in selling clothes which the latter helped her bettering the financial status of her family.
The 46-yar-old Hajar said the Microfund for Women paved the way to a better and decent life for her family, stating that the needs of her family of 8 are not getting fewer.
Hajar revealed that after obtaining the first loan from Microfund for Women back in 2013, she managed to get 4 more “Tatweer” loans that allowed her to improve her business and buy more clothes, leading to a better profit for her family.