Supporting my family is my only priority, and Microfund for Women stood beside me through my training to make products out of straw and support my family and brothers
- > 136,000 active borrowers
- > 96% of active borrowers are women
- Total amount of loans disbursed is > 661,575,358
- Repayment rate is > 98%
- > 1,000,000 loans
- > 31 international and local awards
- > 63 branches
- > 700 employees
- > 68% of employees are women
Fayzah Al-Rababha managed to improve her family’s source of income by selling Russian gold, makeup, and accessories to her neighbors, where she lives in Zizya.
The 46-year-old- Fayza said that she managed to start her business after obtaining the needed financing from Microfund for Women, which enabled her to buy the required products at a competitive price. And in the future, she hopes to grow her business to increase her income.