MFW has given me enormous help during the corona pandemic. I’m grateful that my business stayed strong and I continued my success journey.
Laith Abu Al-Samn - A-Salt
- > 140,685 active borrowers
- >95.80% of active borrowers are women
- Total amount of loans disbursed is > 25,946,773.
- Repayment rate is >94.46%
- > 30,441 loans
- > 31 international and local awards
- > 63 branches
- > 745 employees
- > 73.15% of employees are women
“Al-Batleh” is the success story that Fatma Al-Btoul wrote with the support of MFW, which now harbors a capital of JOD 5,000.
Through her project, Fatma produces and sells food products, and she aspires to expand it and increase the income to improve her family’s financial situation even more.
Fatma encourages women of all age groups, social backgrounds, and financial situations to start projects that create income, support their inclusion as women in the different areas of life and improve their social status.