With a small plan, I could support my family, and through Microfund for Women’s platforms, I was able to market my business to expand it and help more families in need.
Amal Abd Al Lateef
- > 140,685 active borrowers
- >95.80% of active borrowers are women
- Total amount of loans disbursed is > 25,946,773.
- Repayment rate is >94.46%
- > 30,441 loans
- > 31 international and local awards
- > 63 branches
- > 745 employees
- > 73.15% of employees are women
The business relationship between Fatima and Microfund for women spans over 8 years, in which she obtained 11 funds besides the free pieces of training MFW offers to their beneficiaries.
The 48-year-old Fatima said that these funds enabled her to start her home-based business selling vegetables and homemade pickles, which secured an extra income for her family of 5.