I used the loan I got from MFW to buy supplies in order to make my swings and sell my products. I rented a space as my project and customer base grew. I even have customers in the West Bank!
Farah Al-Khaffaji - Naour
- > 138,435 active borrowers
- > 96.2% of active borrowers are women
- Total amount of loans disbursed is > 70,144,430
- Repayment rate is > 96%
- > 1,000,000 loans
- > 31 international and local awards
- > 63 branches
- > 706 employees
- > 72.4% of employees are women
The business relationship between Fatima and Microfund for women spans over 8 years, in which she obtained 11 funds besides the free pieces of training MFW offers to their beneficiaries.
The 48-year-old Fatima said that these funds enabled her to start her home-based business selling vegetables and homemade pickles, which secured an extra income for her family of 5.