Four years ago, I began my journey with MFW and started my dairy business. I renewed my loan a few times and thankfully, my family and I are reaping the benefits of my project’s success.
Nofoth Abdulrahman - Ajloun
- > 140,685 active borrowers
- >95.80% of active borrowers are women
- Total amount of loans disbursed is > 25,946,773.
- Repayment rate is >94.46%
- > 30,441 loans
- > 31 international and local awards
- > 63 branches
- > 745 employees
- > 73.15% of employees are women
Getting old didn’t stop Fakhrieh Naser Obeid from working to fulfill her dream of starting a humble business to secure extra income for her.
The 56-year-old spinster started manufacturing rosewater to secure an income to pay off her basic needs.
When asked how she managed to start this business, she said that if it weren’t for the help of Microfund for Women, she wouldn’t have been able to obtain the needed fund to buy the needed ingredients and equipment.