I plan to open an independent training place to train women on how to draw on wood and glass and embordered; I want to empower them just like how Microfund for Women empowered me
- > 140,685 active borrowers
- >95.80% of active borrowers are women
- Total amount of loans disbursed is > 25,946,773.
- Repayment rate is >94.46%
- > 30,441 loans
- > 31 international and local awards
- > 63 branches
- > 745 employees
- > 73.15% of employees are women
Braihan never stopped working until she made her dream come true; to secure extra income for her family by opening a supermarket in the neighborhood where she lives.
The 43-year-old Breihan said that it wasn’t easy in the beginning to open the supermarket and fill it with the necessary items to start operating.
Braihan said that she had enough courage to go through with her plan after obtaining a fund from Microfund for Women, which secured an extra income that bettered the living status of her family.