After the vocational training courses, I started a plant nursery and sold my products through MFW’s market linkage.
Sana’a Awali - Amman
- > 138,435 active borrowers
- > 96.2% of active borrowers are women
- Total amount of loans disbursed is > 70,144,430
- Repayment rate is > 96%
- > 1,000,000 loans
- > 31 international and local awards
- > 63 branches
- > 706 employees
- > 72.4% of employees are women
Bdour started a business where she plants seeds and produced different plants, which managed to increase her family income.
The 34-year-old Bdour said that she couldn’t start her business if it weren’t for Microfund for Women’s loans which provided enough money for a stable capital.
The profit of her business left a positive impact on her family, where she elevated their financial status and managed to pay off their commitments on time and provide for their daily essentials.