My project is a family craft heritage ever since 1850. With a loan from MFW, I bought the essential material, and they promoted my products that uphold a national identity.
Abdelrazzaq Abu Mheisin - Al-Taj
- > 140,685 active borrowers
- >95.80% of active borrowers are women
- Total amount of loans disbursed is > 25,946,773.
- Repayment rate is >94.46%
- > 30,441 loans
- > 31 international and local awards
- > 63 branches
- > 745 employees
- > 73.15% of employees are women
Besides working as a teacher, Badriah managed to secure extra income for her and her family after starting her home-based business, where she sold various home gadgets.
The proceeds of the profit of her business contributed to raising the financial status of her and her family of 5, asserting that she could not have been able to start this business if it wasn’t for the fund she obtained from Microfund for Women, with which she described her experience as “excellent and wonderful.”