I used the loan I got from MFW to buy supplies in order to make my swings and sell my products. I rented a space as my project and customer base grew. I even have customers in the West Bank!
Farah Al-Khaffaji - Naour
- > 140,685 active borrowers
- >95.80% of active borrowers are women
- Total amount of loans disbursed is > 25,946,773.
- Repayment rate is >94.46%
- > 30,441 loans
- > 31 international and local awards
- > 63 branches
- > 745 employees
- > 73.15% of employees are women
After opening a beauty parlor, Asia could secure an income that allowed her to pay for her daily needs from the profits, especially after separating from her husband.
The 29-year-old Asia said that her beauty parlor provides services to the women in her community in Jerash, which positively affected her professional and personal life.
It is worth mentioning that Asia obtained a total of 5 loans from Microfund for Women starting from 2013, which she used to buy the needed products, tools, and equipment to better the services she provides.