After the vocational training courses, I started a plant nursery and sold my products through MFW’s market linkage.
Sana’a Awali - Amman
- > 140,685 active borrowers
- >95.80% of active borrowers are women
- Total amount of loans disbursed is > 25,946,773.
- Repayment rate is >94.46%
- > 30,441 loans
- > 31 international and local awards
- > 63 branches
- > 745 employees
- > 73.15% of employees are women
Areej Yousef Al-Hussein was keen to secure the basic life requirements for her and her family of 7 after she faced some financial challenges and social difficulties. She made this happen through a loan she received from MFW, which she invested in selling imported clothes (European clothes).
Areej Yousef Al-Hussein, who is 37 years old, said that she approached MFW after hearing many of its beneficiaries talking about the company’s excellent services and easy procedures, indicating that the project met with success after being funded by the company and had a positive impact on the family’s financial situation.