Through the tremendous support I have received from Microfund for Women, I managed to market my clay business and reach more customers.
- > 136,000 active borrowers
- > 96% of active borrowers are women
- Total amount of loans disbursed is > 661,575,358
- Repayment rate is > 98%
- > 1,000,000 loans
- > 31 international and local awards
- > 62 branches
- > 700 employees
- > 68% of employees are women
MFW enabled the young woman, Amna Al-Wohoosh, to step into fashion and beauty, after the company helped her by granting her “Tatweer” loan to begin and expand her project, which is a hairdressing salon at home to provide various types of personal care for women.
Amna Al-Wohoosh, 23, seeks to strengthen her relationship, which she described as “strong”, with MFW to expand her project; furthermore, after the project’s positive financial impact began to reflect on her life and the life of her family.