I developed my business with the help of MFW and with the support of my husband. I am very proud of myself and everything I accomplished.
Hitham Al-Edani - Bayader
- > 140,685 active borrowers
- >95.80% of active borrowers are women
- Total amount of loans disbursed is > 25,946,773.
- Repayment rate is >94.46%
- > 30,441 loans
- > 31 international and local awards
- > 63 branches
- > 745 employees
- > 73.15% of employees are women
Aisha is a 49 years old skilled tailor who decided to start her own project to create income and support her family of five.
Aisha, who lives in the Eastern Badia in Mafraq north of Jordan, took 5 loans from MFW from 2002 until 2020, an average of 1 loan every 2 years.
The loans enabled her to purchase the needed equipment and raw materials to keep her project going, which she hopes to expand at some point.
Aisha encouraged women around her to benefit from MFW’s financial and non-financial services, such as training courses and free participation in bazaars and exhibitions.