I took around 5 consecutive loans from MFW… Each time my business got better because I managed to purchase the proper resources.
Manal Salman - Na’ur
- > 140,685 active borrowers
- >95.80% of active borrowers are women
- Total amount of loans disbursed is > 25,946,773.
- Repayment rate is >94.46%
- > 30,441 loans
- > 31 international and local awards
- > 63 branches
- > 745 employees
- > 73.15% of employees are women
In his long journey to battle poverty and the lack of job opportunities, Ahmad decided to pave his own way out of his harsh financial conditions by opening a barbershop for men and children. He put his heart and soul in this shop that soon became the sole source of income for him and his family of three.
The 27-year-old Ahmad Al Qudah describes his shop as a humble business that wouldn’t have flourished without the help of Microfund for Women that allowed him to turn his plan into reality.