Taaleemi Educational Loan
We believe in the universal right for education and the importance of it as a catalyst for positive change. The Taaleemi educational loan is for students at all stages of their academic or vocational education, and may be used to cover educational expenses and tuition at all levels of learning, from vocational and training courses to graduate and postgraduate degrees.
- Loan amount: 350 JODs to 10,000 JODs
- Grace period: up to 6 months
- Loan term: 4 to 60 months
- Monthly administrative expenses “interests”: 0.8% reducing interest rate
- Yearly administrative expenses “interests”: 9.60% reducing interest rate
- Other features:
- Beneficiaries are eligible for Himaya Life Insurance.
- Subscription to the “Tatbiq Tibbi” service .
- Company’s terms and conditions apply
Grace period: the period given to the beneficiary when giving a loan, in which the beneficiary is exempted from paying the required monthly installments, while continuing to pay the administrative expenses only, and it usually ranges from one to six months.
Number of Months