Tadamon Group Loan
Tadamon is a product that allows multiple beneficiaries within the same community to apply collectively for financing. These loans can be used for diverse purposes, such as covering educational expenses, expanding a business, or easing any other sort of financial obligations or burdens.
- Loan amount: 400 JODs to 1,500 JODs
- Loan term: 12 to 26 months
- Monthly administrative expenses “interest”: 1.35-1.5% according to the beneficiary’s cycle
- Yearly administrative expenses “interest”: 16.2% – 18.0% according to the beneficiary’s cycle
- Other features:
- Benefit from “Afiyatuna” micro-insurance program.
- Subscription to the “Tatbiq Tibbi” service .
- Company’s terms and conditions apply
Number of Months