Mashrouak Maana Loan
Mashrouak Maana loan targets small and micro companies and owners of small projects, whether the project is home-based and/or independent (registered and/or unregistered), and has a monthly cash flow, to develop and support projects, especially after they were affected by the spread of the corona virus.
- Loan amount: 1,000 JODs to 25,000 JODs
- Grace Period: up to 12 months.
- Loan term: 4 to 42 months.
- Annual administrative expenses “interest” ratio: 5% reducing interest rate
- Other features:
- Benefit from “Afiyatuna” micro-insurance program
- Subscription to the “Tatbiq Tibbi” service
- Company’s terms and conditions apply
Number of Months