AFIYATUNA MICROINSURANCE PROGRAM
The Afiyatuna Microinsurance Program is designed to cover medical expenses that require medical supervision under a legally authorized facility operating as a hospital. Coverage can extend to the beneficiary, their spouse, and any children between the ages of one month and 21 years.
Advantages of Hospitalization
- Insurance coverage of 15 dinars per night’s stay in the hospital, and the hospital is within the hospitals of the Jordanian Ministry of Health and the Royal Medical Services Hospitals.
- All beneficiaries who are not over 65 years of age and the amount of the financing is not more than 3,500 dinars without providing any medical requirements are accepted. Each customer’s insurance application is filled out with an amount of more than 3,500. It is sent to the Jordanian insurance company through the system for prior approval of the insurance.
- Coverage up to 24 nights for continuous admission inside the hospital.
- There is no exception for chronic diseases or conditions.
- Coverage up to 36 nights per insurance year. The maximum coverage for funds over 12 months shall be calculated by three nights for each month of the age of the financing. Each insured person in case of dependents shall be entitled to the maximum benefit of the insured person at any time of the insurance.
In case of beneficiary’s death: The insurance company will pay the remaining debt of the deceased and the administrative expenses of MFW at the date of death. A check of JOD1,600 is also issued to a beneficiary previously determined by the deceased
In case of beneficiary’s spouse’s death: When the deceased spouse’s age does not exceed 65, the beneficiary receives a check of JOD750
Monthly payment: The subscription value of Afiyatuna Microinsurance for the duration of the loan term
Beneficiaries without dependents: JOD1.50 monthly payment
Beneficiaries with dependents: JOD2.50 monthly payment
Himaya Life Insurance is a microinsurance product that covers all remaining or outstanding loan balances owed to MFW in the case of the beneficiary’s death, including all administrative expenses, commissions, and fines.
Beneficiaries of the Maternity Loan, Seasonal Loan, and Educational Loan are eligible for Himaya Life Insurance.
- In case of the beneficiary’s death, outstanding loan amounts are paid directly to MFW, including administrative expenses and fines
- Monthly payment of 30 piasters